These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Content: 1 Piece
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: 5-7 days
- Order number: 714991
These five imperforate stamps were issued in the Congo on the subject of "Zeppelin airships". The... more
Product information "Zeppelin airships - 5 stamps imperforate mint, catalog no. 577-581B, Congo"
These five imperforate stamps were issued in the Congo on the subject of "Zeppelin airships". The stamps show the zeppelins "Schwaben LZ 10", "Viktoria Luise LZ 11", "Germany LZ 120", "Graf Zeppelin LZ 127" and the airship "LZ 130". Catalog no. 577-581B.
The five stamps show:
- 40 Francs : The first voyage of the airship LZ 10 "Schwaben" took place on June 26, 1911. After its 219th voyage on June 28, 1912, it was on the Golzheimer Heide near D & uuml; sseldorf burned.
- 60 Francs : The airship LZ 11 "Viktoria Luise" had its maiden voyage on February 14th, 1912. On June 15th, 1915 the airship flew 1000 times. On October 8, 1915, it was destroyed when entering the hall in Liegnitz.
- 100 Francs : On August 20, 1919 the first flight of the airship LZ 120 "Bodensee" took place. On July 3, 1921, it was transferred to Rome. It was delivered to Italy as reparation, where it was given the name "Esperia". It was taken out of service four years later.
- 200 Francs : The airship LZ 127 "Graf Zeppelin" had its maiden voyage on September 18, 1928. The most famous airship was demolished in March 1940.
- 300 Francs : The first flight of the airship LZ 130 "Graf Zeppelin II" took place on September 14, 1938. It was demolished two years later.
Please note: Articles from the Congo cannot be paid for with PayPal!