Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 972908
The 25 Gs stamp contained in the block shows the moment of the restart from the moon after the research assignment was successfully completed. The astronauts Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin were the first people to set foot on the moon on the night of July 21, 1969.
The 25 G postage stamp shows the moment of the restart from the moon after the successfully completed research assignment.
The leftover country frame is depicted on the edge of the block.
With this block of stamps, the postal administration also honors five German personalities:
- Prof. Wernher von Braun. He was the creator of the moon rocket and through his initiative the Modnflug came about.
- Dr. Kurt Debus. He was director of NASA's John F. Kennedy Space Center.
- Prof. Hermann Oberth. It was space travel that created the theoretical basis as early as 1923/24.
- Walter R. Dornberger was the head of missile development and commander of the Peenem & uuml ;nde test site. He later became an advisor to the US space agency.
- Dr. Ernst Stuhlinger. He worked for Wernher von Braun and was involved in the development of rockets, satellites and spacecraft.
|Type:||First day cover|