Request price

Fields with * are required
  • Free shipping from 100.00 EUR
  • Free returns
  • 30 days return guarantee

The island state of Tuvalu lies in the Pacific Ocean. The capital is the Funafuti atoll. Tuvalu is organized as a parliamentary monarchy and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.

The vegetation in Tuvalu consists mainly of coconut palms. All islands have a tropical, hot climate , with an average temperature of 30 degrees Celsius. The rains are heavy and usually set in between November and February. Occasionally typhoons sweep the islands.

Tuvalu has about 12,177 inhabitants, about 96 % of the population are Polynesians, the other 4 % are Micronesians. The life expectancy of the population is 69 years, 7 % of the population are illiterate.

Of course you will also find various philatelic accessories such as Magnifiers , tweezers or Measuring devices .

The island state of Tuvalu lies in the Pacific Ocean. The capital is the Funafuti atoll. Tuvalu is organized as a parliamentary monarchy and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations. The... read more »
Close window

The island state of Tuvalu lies in the Pacific Ocean. The capital is the Funafuti atoll. Tuvalu is organized as a parliamentary monarchy and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.

The vegetation in Tuvalu consists mainly of coconut palms. All islands have a tropical, hot climate , with an average temperature of 30 degrees Celsius. The rains are heavy and usually set in between November and February. Occasionally typhoons sweep the islands.

Tuvalu has about 12,177 inhabitants, about 96 % of the population are Polynesians, the other 4 % are Micronesians. The life expectancy of the population is 69 years, 7 % of the population are illiterate.

Of course you will also find various philatelic accessories such as Magnifiers , tweezers or Measuring devices .

Close filters
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Für die Filterung wurden keine Ergebnisse gefunden!
König Charles III. - Briefmarken-Block postfrisch, Tuvalu
King Charles III - Stamp block mint, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 995575
Delivery time: 5-7 Take
Content 1 Piece
€11.00
König Charles III. - Briefmarken-Block postfrisch, Tuvalu
King Charles III - Stamp block mint, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 995574
Delivery time: 5-7 Take
Content 1 Piece
€14.50
In memory of Queen Elizabeth II - stamp block mint, Tuvalu
In memory of Queen Elizabeth II - stamp block mint, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 995564
Delivery time: 5-7 Take
Content 1 Piece
€17.95
150 Years Yellowstone National Park - Block Mint never hinged, Tuvalu
150 Years Yellowstone National Park - Block Mint never hinged, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 992296
Delivery time: 5-7 Tage
€12.50
Hibiskus - Briefmarken-Block postfrisch, Tuvalu
Hibiscus - stamp block unmounted, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 992882
Delivery time: 5-7 days
Content 1 Piece
€12.50
Rabbits - stamp pad mint never hinged, Tuvalu
Rabbits - stamp pad mint never hinged, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 992308
Delivery time: 5-7 days
Content 1 Piece
€11.95 €13.50 *
95th birthday of Queen Elizabeth II - stamp block mint, Tuvalu
95th birthday of Queen Elizabeth II - stamp block mint, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 992520
Delivery time: 5-7 Take
Content 1 Piece
€9.95
Seahorse - stamp pad mint, Tuvalu
Seahorse - stamp pad mint, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 992559
Delivery time: 5-7 days
Content 1 Piece
€14.50
400 years of Mayflower - block of stamps mint never hinged, Tuvalu
400 years of Mayflower - block of stamps mint never hinged, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 992332
Delivery time: 5-7 Tage
Content 1 Piece
€14.50
70. Geburtstag Morgan Plus 4 - Briefmarkenblock postfrisch, Tuvalu
70th birthday Morgan Plus 4 - stamp pad unmounted, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 992276
Delivery time: end of March
Content 1 Piece
€11.00
70. Geburtstag Morgan Plus 4 - Briefmarkenblock postfrisch, Tuvalu
70th birthday Morgan Plus 4 - stamp pad unmounted, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 992277
Delivery time: end of March
Content 1 Piece
€9.95
40. Geburtstag Audi Quattro - Briefmarkenblock postfrisch, Tuvalu
40th birthday of the Audi Quattro - stamp pad mint never hinged, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 992272
Delivery time: end of March
Content 1 Piece
€11.00
20. Geburtstag des BMW Mini Cooper - Briefmarkenblock postfrisch, Tuvalu
20th birthday Mini Cooper - stamp pad unmounted, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 992275
Delivery time: end of March
Content 1 Piece
€11.00
20. Geburtstag Mini Cooper - Briefmarkenblock postfrisch, Tuvalu
20th birthday Mini Cooper - stamp pad unmounted, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 992274
Delivery time: end of March
Content 1 Piece
€9.95
40. Geburtstag Audi Quattro - Briefmarkenblock postfrisch, Tuvalu
40th birthday of the Audi Quattro - stamp pad mint never hinged, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 992273
Delivery time: end of March
Content 1 Piece
€11.00
10 years iPad - pad mint never hinged, Tuvalu
10 years iPad - pad mint never hinged, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 991763
Delivery time: 5-7 days
Content 1 Piece
€9.90
Australische Landschaften - Briefmarken-Block postfrisch, Tuvalu
Australian Landscapes - block of stamps mint never hinged, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 991768
Delivery time: Anfang Mai
Content 1 Piece
€9.90
COVID-19, Frontarbeiter - 4 Briefmarken postfrisch, Tuvalu
COVID-19, Front Workers - 4 stamps, Mint never hinged, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 991240
Delivery time: 5-7 days
Content 1 Piece
€12.50
Sir Richard Carlisie, Lady Mary Crawley, Matthew Crawley und Dr. Richard Clarkson.
Downton Abbey - block of stamps mint never hinged, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 987815
Delivery time: 5-7 days
Content 1 Piece
€18.90
Downton Abbey - Briefmarken-Block postfrisch, Tuvalu
Downton Abbey - block of stamps mint never hinged, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 987814
Delivery time: 5-7 days
Content 1 Piece
€17.90
Flowers - stamp pad mint, Tuvalu
Flowers - stamp pad mint, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 980628
Delivery time: 5-7 days
Content 1 Piece
€13.50
Haie - Briefmarken-Block postfrisch, Tuvalu
Sharks - block of stamps mint never hinged, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 980611
Delivery time: 5-7 days
Content 1 Piece
€11.00
Weltberühmtes Gemälde: Nachtschwärmer - Briefmarken-Block postfrisch, Tuvalu
World famous painting: Night owls - postage block mint never hinged, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 980613
Delivery time: 5-7 days
Content 1 Piece
€9.70
Meeresschildkröten - Briefmarken-Block postfrisch, Tuvalu
Sea turtles - stamp block mint never hinged, Tuvalu
Order-No.: 980608
Delivery time: 5-7 days
Content 1 Piece
€11.95
1 2 3 ... 5