These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Content: 1 Piece
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: 5-7 days
- Order number: 713589
These 27 stamps were issued by the postal administration in South Africa on the subject of "pearl... more
Product information "Pearl embroidery - 27 stamps mint never hinged, catalog no. 1989-2015, South Africa"
These 27 stamps were issued by the postal administration in South Africa on the subject of "pearl embroidery". Five of the 27 stamps were printed horizontally connected. The stamps show traditional handicrafts embroidered with glass beads. Catalog no. 1989-2015
The stamps show:
- Hammer head
- Nguni cow
- Fertility fetish of the Tsonga
- Necklace of the Zulu, the Ndebele, the Xhosa, the Swazi, the Tsonga, the Zulu, the Bhaca, the Zulu with lion claws
- Love amulet of the Tsonga
- Ndebele women's browbands
- Tobacco pouch of the Mfengu
- Ceremonial fly whisk of the Southern Sotho
- Tasty Venda safety pin