Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 709929
This seven-part phase print series from the GDR is valued in the special Germany catalog under the numbers 140/45 Klb PH mint at over 2,000 euros.
As a comparison piece, an original copy of the toothed fairy tale block is included. Here you can also see the last color (brown) for the trunks of the trees, the birds and the dog.
The individual phases :
- 1. Phase: The first phase print is to a certain extent a black print. It is the complete black and white drawing of the stamp design.
- 2. Phase: add color pink for the faces and hands.
- 3. Phase: Color green for the foliage of the trees and plants
- 4. Phase: Color ocher for the masonry of the castle in the background, the sheep, the birds in their cages and the ladies' clothes.
- 5. Phase: color purple for the men's clothing
- 6. Phase: Color red for the feathers on the hat, the bow tie on the men's jacket and the flowers
- 7. Phase: Color blue for the clothing of the women, the hats of the men and the cloud with the waxing moon