Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 716695
1. Row: First postal service 1663: sailing ship; Mail delivery by wandering shepherds; first postal administration in Rio de Janeiro (1798), court letter carrier 1835.
2. Series: Stamps Michel-no. 11, 13-15, 18; old mailbox, stamps Michel no. 3939-3940; Opening of the electric telegraph in 1852: Guilherme Sch & uuml; ch (1824-1908), barao de Capanema, naturalist and engineer.
3. Series: Br & eacute; guet-Telegraph; Workers building telegraph lines; Control center of a telegraph office; Postage stamp Michel no. 28.
4. Row: First post office building in 1878 in Rio de Janeiro; Establishment of a pneumatic tube in 1910; Sao Paulo Post Office 1922; Post and Telegraph Ministry 1931: Badge.
5. Series: Mail sorting machines TRANSORMA 1940; Creation of the Brazilian Post and Telegraph Administration 1969: postman with bicycle, emblem; Electronic mail sorting started in 1972; Inauguration of the central post office in Brasilia in 1978.
6. Series: Participation in projects on social affairs and environmental protection; Sorting, transport and delivery; Presence in all municipalities of the country in 2001; Anniversary celebration 350 years 2013.